Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Freehand (50)
Product Number: 002-093-1736
A stout yet asymmetrical Dublin-esque bowl rises up from a dramatically rolling, wave-like underside, creating the curious combination of a firm, substantial upper bowl being anchored by a very dynamic style of lower bowl. Despite all this high-profile freehand work, the briar remains accommodating in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.36 in./59.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States