Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (55)
Product Number: 002-093-1743
With the bowl height of about a Dunhill Group 5, and the breadth of rim of a HTXL, this bent Dublin is... actually kind of on the small side for a Randy Wiley. Of course, that does nonetheless still mean it's quite a bit of pipe, not to mention a very smoothly rendered one.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States