Randy Wiley: Patina Paneled Bent Dublin (55)
Product Number: 002-093-1745
While the stem, shank, and transition of this Wiley bent Dublin are as smooth and easy as can be, the bowl design is faceted and very firm. This makes for a strong contrast, yet Randy's managed to blend the two together seamlessly, resulting in a very natural composition.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.34 in./161.04 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States