Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (66)
Product Number: 002-093-1758
The bent Dublin is not the first shape that comes to mind when thinking of a pipe that cradles well in palm, nor one that sits surely. Nonetheless, this Wiley bent Dublin does both. The smoothly curved, convex taper of the bowl, as well as its considerable breadth at the rim, provides a fuller presence when palmed, while a long flat running from the spur of the transition through the briar ferrule allow for a sure balance when set down.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.38 in./162.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States