Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (50)
Product Number: 002-093-1763
The plateau-crowned shank of this bent Dublin features a fair bit of drama to its shaping, much like what you would expect from an old Danish "fancy" freehand. The bowl, however, is very controlled and clean in style. The trick, of course, is in getting the two to look natural together, and to that end I say Randy Wiley's done a sound job, through balancing their postures, and combining them through a long, sculpted transition.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States