Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Acorn (44)
Product Number: 002-093-1771
A stout, hand filling bowl, with a smooth rim and thick walls; pretty much everything you would expect from a Randy Wiley '44' grade Galleon. What I didn't
expect to see at this level was such startling symmetry, a traditional Acorn shaped bowl paired (to perfection) with a triangular shank. All taste is individual, but, at least to my mind, this is one of the finer '44' Grades that I have encountered.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 3.00 oz./85.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States