Randy Wiley: Partially Sandblasted Freehand (55)
Product Number: 002-093-1773
While Randy often fits even his most colorful shapes with jet-black stems, here he matched one to something as lively as the briar's complex form and sweeping lines. Sprouting from the walnut-finished, sandblasted, and plateau-tipped shank we find a stem of rich, smooth, shimmering red.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States