Randy Wiley: Partially Rusticated Bent Acorn (55)
Product Number: 002-093-1785
Beautiful flame along the flanks, an interesting shape, a form that's natural in hand, and a nice use of rustication to decorate the rim; this I have to say is one of the more interesting compositions I've seen from Randy in while. The articulation of the shank and transition push it into freehand, rather than simple classic territory, yet the design is quite different from the wildly naturalistic or sculptural freehand pieces he usually produces.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States