Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Brandy with Spalted Maple (55)
Product Number: 002-093-1790
Were this pipe rendered at a considerably smaller scale, the accenting ferrule made of something other than spalted maple, I might have readilt mistaken this for classic shape of Danish make. The extra-generous bowl proportions (and extra length to balance things out), along with that particular choice off wood accent, make it hard to confuse this pipe as anything but one of Randy's own takes on the classics.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.22 in./183.39 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States