Randy Wiley: Patina Freehand (10)
Product Number: 002-093-1804
There's something subtly floral about this Wiley freehand; it doesn't have any obvious petal or leaf-like aspects to its form, yet the gesture and taper of shank and transition, and the scooped and upward-thrust bowl and heel design nonetheless struck me as being like some manner of hanging flower. Well, however you look at it, it's certainly a deep-chambered smoker, and one with very nice flame along the flanks.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States