Randy Wiley: Patina Freehand Tulip (30)
Product Number: 002-093-1793
The profile of this freehand presents a combination of stance and line that appears positively eager, yet simultaneously soft and easy - fitting to its floral inspiration. It's surprising what skilled hands can do, creating a briar that's so deep-chambered, and plenty stout in its walls, but still gently naturalistic in its aesthetics.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.51 in./63.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States