Randy Wiley: Galleon Rusticated Calabash (44)
Product Number: 002-093-1810
This generously-chambered Calabash is suspiciously lightweight, but I'm going to allow it! When a larger briar is this light, it is a good indicator of the quality of said block, as well as the curing. The smooth, domed rim adds a wonderful visual contrast to the subtle, dark Galleon rustication and displays some fine, scattered birdseye.
- Shane Ireland
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States