Randy Wiley: Galleon Rusticated Bent Brandy (55)
Product Number: 002-093-1811
Do not let the delicate transition and long, tapering stem fool you; this bent Brandy is about the size of an actual Brandy glass! Finished in a light, dark rustication, the entire rim is crowned with plateau and the chamber is about a mile across and several fathoms deep. Absolutely perfect for an after dinner treat, I highly recommend filling this briar with your favorite English mixture and enjoying side-by-side with a large snifter of your preferred V.S.O.P. or X.O.!
- Shane Ireland
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 3.40 oz./96.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.49 in./63.25 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States