Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Dublin (55)
Product Number: 002-093-1800
Broad and stout-walled even by Randy's standards, this Galleon bent Dublin offers a lot of briar up front. Nonetheless, for all that massiveness, he's kept the shaping very controlled and clean, with broad, confident lines to the taper of the bowl, and a graceful handling of the shank.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.50 in./165.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States