Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (66)
Product Number: 002-093-1832
In one of his more "keep it simple" shapes, Randy here offers up a smooth, rather minimalist Dublin bowl, followed by a seamless transition and just a bit of liveliness in a flared, partially plateaued shank. However smooth and clean said bowl may be, it isn't minimal in scale — rather very broad, and very stout-walled. The result is full and easy in hand, whether held cradled or gripped.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.50 in./165.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States