Randy Wiley: Patina Freehand (88)
Product Number: 002-093-1808
One thing this freehand shape certainly provides is plenty of smoothly-polished and softly curved edges, resulting in a feel in hand that's interesting rather than interrupting, stimulating while still conforming to the palm and fingers. Though the chamber walls are more than stout enough as it is, the fact that you'll be holding this pipe mainly by contact with the winding edges of the fluting means it should prove all the more cooler in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States