Randy Wiley: Patina Freehand (50)
Product Number: 002-093-1805
An interesting number, this Randy Wiley presents a repeating "shell" form, ending at the forward face and rim with a soft, floral, flourish. The result is a complex design that falls in somewhere between his firmer, modern-sculptural shapes and his outright flowing, naturalistic ones. The smooth furrows and ridges also happen to do a fine job of complementing the briar's flame grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.30 in./160.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States