Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Acorn (44)
Product Number: 002-093-1823
Wiley's background in traditional wordworking and natural ability for shaping are truly evident in this more delicate number. Rather than coming to a sharp, angled heel like most classical Acorns, it features a well-rounded transition into the shank, extending the elegant curves up to the stem. It is presented here in a partial rustication with a lightly stained rim to show off some impressive birdseye.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States