Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Brandy (44)
Product Number: 002-093-1826
Here's something a bit different from Randy Wiley. He's long had his own way of doing classic shapes, but here appears to be taking a nod from newer American artisans, going with a stout, compact take on proportions. Typical of Randy's work, it's still quite a large briar, and as is often the case with his classics, he makes a simple presentation of it, in a black, lightly textured rustication trimmed in smooth polished and contrast-stained surfaces at the rim and shank-end.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.20 in./132.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States