Randy Wiley: Partially Rusticated Pot (44)
Product Number: 002-093-1816
This Pot is broad, and consequently, so is the chamber. Passing the "thumb test" with flying colors, the new owner is in store for a long, and full-flavored smoke. The chamber walls are plenty thick, as well. It is easy to understand why Randy Wiley only chose to rusticate the bottom of the bowl; the flame grain that encompasses most of the stout bowl is excellent. Furthermore, the piece is quite light for its size and also happens to sit very stably.
- Shane Ireland
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.28 in./159.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States