Randy Wiley: Feather Carved Bent Dublin (88)
Product Number: 002-093-1820
A symmetrical classic, this is a more conservative Randy Wiley design, though its shaping still bears a closer resemblance to something drawn up by Ed Burak than, say, turned out by Dunhill. Smooth, easy, and firm in style, it would be a looker even without all that vertical grain and birdseye.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States