Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (99)
Product Number: 002-093-1829
There's something quite organic about this Patina bent Dublin from Randy Wiley. Whether its all that craggy plateau along the rim, its natural contrast stain, or flowing, dynamic profile, it's a composition that, to my eye, just simply works. Its elegant curves lend a sinuous gesture to the heel and transition — extending the form well beyond its dimensions. There's quite a bit of chamber to this Wiley as well. If you're looking for a natural-looking, long-smoking hand-full of briar, look no further. This Randy Wiley's got it.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.61 in./167.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States