Rinaldo: Triade Bent Dublin (SL-7) (YYYY)
Product Number: 002-031-0149
Even by Pesaro standards, this Rinaldo briar presents a rather unusual Dublin design, featuring a smoothly-flowing shank counterpointed by a sharp diamond cross-section, a defined, upward-lifting transition, and a deep-forward yearning bowl. Novel as its aesthetics may be, the pipe is wonderfully natural in hand - there's plenty of bowl to fill pout your grip, and the curious shank and transition are arranged in a manner that is very conveniently kept out of the way.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.17 in./156.72 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy