Rinaldo: Lithos Bent Egg (SL-3) (YYY)
Product Number: 002-031-0174
Though the emphasis on gesture seen in this bent Egg design fits in with the style of the Italian Pesaro school, the handling of line has a definite Danish feel about it - a fine, minimalist smoothness all around. The proportions, however, are unmistakably more Italian, offering up a real handful of a bowl, lots of chamber, and sturdy, silver-banded shank.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy