Rinaldo: Triade Bent Dublin (SL-3) (YYYY)
Product Number: 002-031-0177
A lively, creative interpretation of the bent Dublin, this Rinaldo number sports a high-rimmed bowl somewhat reminiscent in style of the Danish freehand, albeit much more symmetrical and controlled in shaping, paired to curious shank and stem - they arch in the style of the distinctively Italian Hawkbill shape, yet both also sport a squared cross-section, creating a rather architectural aesthetic. Fitting to such a dynamic combination, the grain of the briar is itself wild, flourishing, and plentiful.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy