Rinaldo: Triade Bent Acorn (B-8) (YYYY)
Product Number: 002-031-0190
Though certainly a stout, tightly-knit number, the one thing that really stands out about this Rinaldo design (aside from loads of flame grain) is its positively sublime feel in hand. It's one of those briars that's so soft and smoothly contoured, that it just seems to melt into your hand. While that's pleasing enough as a rule, it's all the better in a briar that's as capacious of chamber as this Acorn is.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.32 in./58.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy