Rinaldo: Lithos Calabash (SL-8) (YY) (2) (Titania)
Product Number: 002-031-0194
I rarely, if ever, see a shape from Rinaldo that I dislike, even if they do sometimes tend to veer towards the conservative for my taste, and this Lithos Calabash is no exception. Not a dandy, by any means, the dome looks to emulate it's fore-bearers' traditional meerschaum-capped gourd design, and the wave of it's stem is downplayed, as opposed to those bombastically lofty hooks seen on the more brashly sinuous Calabashes. The only extravagant bit to be found is the bracelet-like, sparkling sterling silver band, but otherwise it's a very deliberately calculated, well-behave class act.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.43 in./61.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy