Rinaldo: Lithos Bent Dublin (SL-3) (YYY)
Product Number: 002-031-0210
Though appearing like a hybrid of bent Dublin and Cherrywood, this Rinaldo isn't designed as a sitter. Rather, it appears the cylindrical lower bowl is being used more as a hard, bold counterpoint to the smooth, muscular flow of everything that leads into it - i.e. stem, shank, and transition. Oddly enough, and despite the substantial, forward-set bowl, it does actually prove to possess a readily manageable balance for hanging from the jaw. All-in-all, this is a very gestural number, colorful of line and not much for meekly following along with expectations, and so perfectly appropriate for accenting with a bit of bright sterling silver and a vibrant citrus/amber-colored stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy