Rinaldo: Egea Collection Bent Apple (SL-12) (01)
Product Number: 002-031-0214
A fully rounded and very solid bent Apple, this Rinaldo Egea Collection briar fills out the hand well and properly, and backs up that generous, stout-walled form with a stimulating rusticated texture, finished in a glossy jet-black with auburn undertones. To accent all this, the rim and shank end have been polished smooth and left in just the rich auburn, and the latter also benefits from an artful, but very solid sterling silver band as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy