Rinaldo: Egea Collection Billiard (SL-14)
Product Number: 002-031-0225
Though big and stout and clad in sterling silver at either end, This Egea Collection briar is actually a pretty conservative number by the Rinaldo brothers' standards. It's a simple straight Billiard of traditional Italian style - just rendered in a rather large scale. Smooth and firm in form, it pulls off the extra-dark finish (just a touch shy of full-on ebony) very well, and while the silver adds a bit of tasteful flash, the amber-colored translucent stem lends it a bit of reserved warmth.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy