Rinaldo: Egea Collection Bent Dublin (SL-8)
Product Number: 002-031-0229
A big, gestural S-curve of a Dublin isn't very unusual for a marque that falls into or is influenced by the Pesaro school, but here Rinaldo has done something a bit different. They've taken a flowing, gestural outline, then altered it through the use of firmer elements - namely paneling. With its pentagonal shank and beveled rim, the results are distinctive.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.86 in./174.24 mm.
- Weight: 3.20 oz./90.72 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy