Rinaldo: Lithos Bent Billiard (SL-3) (YY)
Product Number: 002-031-0242
Aside from adding a bit of extra style in its own right, the double bead-line on this Lithos helps maintain a sounder visual balance in the shape as a whole as well. It's placement near the top of a very deep bowl, even with the junction of shank and stem, keep the lofty design from coming off as too forward-heavy. It was a smart move by the Rinaldos, resulting in a smart-looking pipe that bears a good deal of extra chamber height, while still keeping a more traditional bent Billiard's sense of poise.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy