Rinaldo: Triade Bent Dublin (SL-3) (YY) (Titania)
Product Number: 002-031-0246
Now there is a Pesaro shape. What other approach to pipemaking would produce such a muscular arc of a stem and shank, counter-balanced by pairing it to big, capacious bowl that sweeps upward with a counter-pointing gesture? Aside from making for profile with some serious character (if not a
serious character) I should also note that the forward shift of the rim and pronounced slope of the rear face leaves plenty of room for the thumb around back, while the curved belly of the forward face and heel aid in filling things out for the palm.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy