Rinaldo: Triade Rhodesian (SL-10) (YY) (Titania)
Product Number: 002-031-0243
Fitting to its "Titania" stamping, this Rhodesian was rendered with an extra-large, proper handful of a bowl. To complement this the Rinaldos made the double bead-line particularly deep and broad, and higher in profile as well, though still they kept them smooth and precise. The result is a bit of an Art Deco look up front, which is in turn echoed by the smartly stepped cylinder theme of the sterling silver mount-and-band combination.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy