Rinaldo: Triade Bent Billiard (SL-10) (YYY)
Product Number: 002-031-0245
This is both one of the slimmest, and one of the most conservative Rinaldos I can recall coming across. That's not to say it's a featherweight, mind you, nor staid for that matter. Truth be told the first thing it reminded me of, shaping-wise, was Peterson's tubular aesthetic taken in a more fluid direction. It just happens that most Rinaldos I've handled have been much weightier up front, and/or more dramatic in their Pesaro flourishes. Frankly I'm taken with the elegance-through-simplicity (not to mention the flame grain) of this one.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.00 in./127.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy