Rinaldo: Triade Bent Dublin (SL-3) (YYYY) (Titania)
Product Number: 002-031-0247
A stout Hawkbill-style shank, paired to a generously-scaled and eagerly-poised Dublin bowl sums up the essence of this Rinaldo shape. And as for the briar, I believe flame grain, flame grain, birdseye and more birdseye will do. The flanks are just packed with the former, while both the rim and heel display plenty of the latter, neatly centered.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.10 in./154.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy