Rinaldo: Fiammata Odissea Collection Bent Dublin (SL-3) (03) (Titania)
Product Number: 002-031-0252
Broad and smooth, and shaped from easy lines, this Rinaldo presents a bent Dublin of great stoutness, yet a graceful and relaxed style. Though the form is seamless, the feel of this briar in hand is firm, rather than soft, particularly when gripped. As for grain, while it's not perfectly symmetrical, there's certainly no lack of flame, and the birdseye's plentiful as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 3.20 oz./90.72 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy