Rinaldo: Triade Bent Dublin (SL-7) (YYYY) (Titania)
Product Number: 002-031-0263
Here is a properly stout bent Dublin from Pesaro. The mount is a chic mixture of black acrylic and silver. There is certainly plenty of flame grain, but even more ample is the chamber. Broad, deep and conical, the capacity is more than respectable. This chamber will coax plenty of flavor from a complex blend, especially as the bowl draws to an end and the flavor intensifies.
- Shane Ireland
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 3.20 oz./90.72 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy