Rossi: Rubino Bent Brandy (6mm)
Product Number: 002-577-0327
Dusky, smoky, and accented simply by a bit of bright nickel banding the base of the stem, the Rubino series from Rossi offers a no-nonsense handsome look at a great price - and a sublimely smooth feel in hand, as well. Here we find it in the form of a rather compactly-proportioned Italian Brandy design, combining a handy length, sturdy substance, and a good depth of chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy