Rossi: Rubino Bent Billiard (6mm)
Product Number: 002-577-0363
For rich warmth there's the Palermo, for a bit vibrancy, there's the Siracusa, for extra-dark smokiness, there's the Messina. And if you want extra-dark smokiness, but with a touch of underlying warmth as well, there's the silky-smooth, matte-finished Rubino, accented by a contrastingly bright and cool nickle ring about the base of the stem. It's a fine way to present an old-school shape, like this seamless bent Billiard. (And I should note the particularly good grain pattern on this one.)
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy