Rossi: Rubino Bent Brandy (6mm)
Product Number: 002-577-0390
Take the classic English bent Brandy, lend it a fuller, more generous bowl, a stouter shank, and a silky-smooth, low-gloss dark auburn finish, and what do you get? You get the Italian neo
classical bent Brandy - and more specifically, the Italian neoclassical bent Brandy as presented by Rossi's Rubino.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy