Rossi: Rubino Bent Billiard (6mm)
Product Number: 002-577-0621
For rich warmth there's the Palermo, for vibrancy there's the Siracusa, for extra-dark smokiness there's the Messina. If you want extra-dark smokiness, but with a touch of underlying warmth as well, there's the silky-smooth, matte-finished Rubino, accented by a contrastingly bright and cool nickel ring about the base of the stem. It's a fine way to present an old-school shape, like this seamless bent Billiard.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy