Smio Satou: Smooth Bent Dublin with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-142-0304
With the gentle, long-wave roll of its rim, combined with the way the strong, smooth taper of the bowl's leading line balances with the silhouette of the rear face and transition, this Satou bent Dublin presents a profile with a lot of dynamism, yet also a very firm sense of control as well. On top of that the grain is, as you can see, lovely, with a sound display of flame grain, and an especially fine birdseye.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.75 in./171.45 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan