Savinelli: Autograph Sandblasted Bent Dublin (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-14412
Some Savinelli Autographs are pretty conservative in design, and others, not so much. This one is definitely a example of the latter. Underneath it all there may be a big Italian bent Dublin, but that aforementioned "all" is more than wild and dramatic enough to really make this briar stand out. Even by the standards of the more artistic Autographs this is an unusual shape, as it takes on a very strong organic style through its deep, broad, flowing ridges and channels. And the ring grain is every bit as impressive.
- Eric N. squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.44 in./61.98 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy