Savinelli: Autograph Smooth Bent Dublin (6) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-14806
As one might expect from a hand-carved flagship series, this Savinelli Autograph bent Dublin takes some (not unappreciated) liberties in its shaping. Elongated and fanning, crowned in no small amount of plateau, and matched to a diamond shank borrowed from the traditional Bulldog, it's a mix of classic elements, Danish freehand, and generous, statuesque Italian proportions.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.30 in./185.42 mm.
- Weight: 3.50 oz./99.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.92 in./74.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy