Savinelli: Leonardo da Vinci "Self Portrait" Rusticated (51/150) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-10586
The original Renaissance Man, Leonardo da Vinci was a master of the arts, sciences, and engineering. This limited edition series series of pipes is based on his own sketches and artwork. For the "Self-Portrait," Savinelli has chosen a pipe as unique as the man himself. The spur-shanked, domed-rim bent Dublin is rendered in a dark rusticated finish and features a silver bas-relief of Leonardo's "Self-Portrait" on the shank. Limited edition. (number 51/150)
- Christopher A. Huff
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy