Savinelli: Duca Carlo Bent Brandy (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-12069
Savinelli's Duca Carlo line forgoes shape stamping, but if I had to hazard a guess, I'd wager this was a "677" bent Brandy, a design which falls pretty well between Savinelli's other Brandy shapes in terms of the stoutness-to-slenderness scale. With or without a shape number, it's a hell of a value at a hair under $40 for a handsome briar in a dark, smokey finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy