Savinelli: Duca Carlo Bent Brandy (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-12074
Savinelli's Duca Carlo line forgoes shape stamping, but if I had to hazard a guess, I'd wager this was modeled after a "677" bent Brandy, a design which falls pretty well between Savinelli's other Brandy shapes in terms of the stoutness-to-slenderness scale. With or without a shape number, it's a hell of a value at a hair over $50 for a handsome briar in a dark, smokey finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy