Savinelli: Long John Smooth (404)
Product Number: 002-033-14464
The '404' is Savinelli's Zulu (or as it's also sometimes referred to, Woodstock) shape. Savinelli usually pairs this design with a Churchwarden configuration, as the canted bowl really works well to set up an elongated stem. In a standard, handier form, however, it still works great at presenting an appealing silhouette. Additionally, the polished finish has makes for a handsomely subtle contrast and a warm aesthetic.
- Chris Johnson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.87 in./174.50 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy