Savinelli: Baronet Bruyere (814 EX)
Product Number: 002-033-15636
This is a novel take on the Lumberman shape, by Savinelli. The shank widens ever so slightly as it approaches the bowl and each side of the shank comes to an edge, forming a broad, lenticular rather than oval cross-section. It's little shaping touches such as this that set an individual design apart. Oh, and of course, huge proportions, rugged finish, and low, low price, which sets the Baronet Bruyere series itself apart as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lumberman
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy